Head north with Lonely Planet Guides Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks and experience the awe-inspiring natural beauty of these special places.
● Authors: Oliver Berry and Brendan Sainsbury
● Softcover; 288 pages; black-and-white photographs with a short color section
● Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd; copyright 2012
● 7.75 x 5 in.
● Lonely Planet Guides Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks includes 68 hikes around lakes, through canyons, beside glaciers and into the backcountry
● Explore the parks with great itineraries from 3 days to 2 weeks, and check out the section on the 20 best experiences you won't want to miss
● Find information on ranger walks, junior programs, summer camps and top family hikes in a special Kid and Pets chapter
● Includes easy-to-use charts and hiking maps