The North Face Free Thinker women's jacket, made of rugged Gore-Tex® Pro Shell fabric, gives bold freeriders the opportunity to thrive all day in harsh conditions.
● Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
● Fully adjustable, fixed hood protects you in stormy weather, and is roomy enough to fit over your helmet
● Core vents feature polyurethane-coated zippers to dump excess heat and provide cooling ventilation while resisting the elements
● Secure dual chest pockets, handwarmers and wrist accessory pocket (with goggles cloth) also feature weather-resistant, polyurethane-coated zippers
● Internal storage options include a secure media pocket and a goggles stash
● Powder skirt helps seal out cold air and snow entry; zip-integration lets you connect the powder skirt to compatible pants (not included) for a seamless protective barrier
● Cuffs feature rip-and-stick adjustment and Lycra® wrist gaiters for a comfortable fit that retains warmth
● Buddy lift clip keeps your pass close at hand in the lift line
● Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
● As part of The North Face Summit Series, the Free Thinker jacket features cutting-edge fabrics and the most advanced technology for the ambitious, technical skier or rider
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.