The Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek multisport shoes take the classic KSO design and update it with sturdy leather uppers, cushy midsoles and lightly lugged outsoles.
● Perfect for rugged pursuits, the robust kangaroo leather uppers are soft against bare feet, highly breathable and tear-resistant; full foot coverage helps keep stuff out
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
● Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
● AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment helps control odors
● 4mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
● Lightly lugged 4mm Vibram™ soles are designed to follow the contours of your feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
● Recommended for light trekking, trail running, fitness walking and travel
● In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
● Machine washable in cold water; air dry only, away from sun or heat source
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe on each foot; use the longer of the 2 lengths with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.