The Suunto Ambit multifunction heart rate monitor packs GPS navigation and all the training functions you need for your outdoor adventures into a sleek yet robust design.
● With Ambit, you can enjoy having heart rate, location, altitude, pace, weather conditions and time all at your fingertips
● Included Suunto ANT wireless heart rate monitor chest strap is comfortable and provides peak training effect, recovery time, real-time heart rate graph and heart rate limits
● Full-featured GPS with multiple coordinate systems features a SiRF IV chip and offers waypoint creation, navigation and storage along with 1- or 60-second tracking intervals
● Accelerometer-integrated GPS offers highly responsive tracking of pace/speed and distance; other training features include a chronograph and manual or automatic laps
● 3D compass shows a correct bearing, even if tilted up to 30° off level; barometric altimeter tracks your your ascent and descent
● Barometric sensor helps you predict changes in the weather; thermometer keeps you apprised of the current temperature
● 2-way USB cable lets you charge the battery and transfer data to a computer; upload waypoints, logging and analysis to Movescount.com to keep an online record of your data
● Standard watch functions include dual time, date and alarm; Positive/negative display lets you switch from light to dark for optimal visibility or stealth mode
● Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with low-battery indicator features enhanced battery life: 30 days with watch functionality and 50 hours with GPS tracking
● The Suunto Ambit multifunction heart rate monitor features a built-to-last casing with tough mineral crystal lens that is water resistant to 100m (330 ft.)
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.