The Emotion Kayaks Comet 8 kayak brings a full array of features at an incredible value to the casual paddler.
● Beginners will love the confidence-inspiring initial stability that's built into the hull; stern keel and tracking channels help keep new paddlers going in a straight line
● Short length and 39 lb. weight allows kayak to be transported by the solo paddler
● Polyethylene hull resists abrasion and UV light, and it offers good looks at a great value
● Specialized blowmolding process produces a strong hull of consistent quality
● Large cockpit opening makes it easy to get into the boat with some extra gear; flared bow offers lots of leg room
● Thigh padding offers a bit of extra comfort
● Adjustable foot pegs promote a comfortable paddling position for a wide range of paddlers
● Seat back increases support and folds down when storing the boat; a beverage holder keeps refreshment close by and also stores small accessories
● Fore and aft deck rigging keeps essential gear within easy reach; paddle ledge with bungee holder secures paddle when you need both hands
● Foam bloack in stern enhances flotation and makes it easier to handle a water-logged boat
● Toggle carry handles ease transport of the 39 lb. Emotion Kayaks Comet 8 to the water
Made in USA.