The REI Backpacker first-aid kit offers quick access to needed first-aid items, and it keeps items organized so they're easy to find.
● The REI Backpacker first-aid kit contains a wide assortment of bandages and essentials for treating anything from blisters and splinters to larger wounds
● For wound management: irrigation syringe, 9 x 5 in. abdominal or pressure pad and 1 pair latex-free gloves
● Bandages: two 3 x 4 non-stick pads, four 2 x 2 in. gauze pads, two 3 x 3 in. gauze pads and eight 4 x 4 in. gauze sponges
● Also includes 3 in. x 4.1 yds. stretch gauze roll, 2 in. x 4.1 yds. stretch gauze roll and 5 each of knuckle elastic bandages and fingertip elastic bandages
● 10 butterfly closures, five 3/4 x 3 in. adhesive bandages and ten 1 x 3 in. adhesive bandages
● For blisters: three 3 x 4 in. moleskin, 1 in. x 10 yds. tape; for sprains or breaks: 3 in. elastic bandage and 3.75 x 30 in. wire splint
● 3 antibacterial wipes, 3 triple antibiotic ointment, 3 sting relief wipes, 2 hydrocortisone packets, 9 iodine wipes and an antimicrobial hand wipe
● Medications include: 6 Cetafen acetaminophen, 6 Nutralox® mint antacid tablets, 6 Proprinal® ibuprofen and 4 antihistamine
● Other necessities: 4.5 in. bandage scissors and 3.5 in. splinter forceps
● All of this, plus The Wilderness First-Aid Manual by Dr. William Forgey, is contained in a durable, nylon organizer bag with handles
● Compact, lightweight kit weighs only 25 oz.
● Special buy