The women's Black Diamond Siren harness balances comfort and breathability so you can perform your best on challenging sport climbs and lightweight trad ascents.
● Bullhorn-shape waistbelt with Dual Core XP Construction™ features 2 separate bands of webbing and a supportive polyester insert to distribute pressure
● Waistbelt has a breathable mesh shell and a soft, quick-drying lining that help keep you comfortable on summer days
● Legs loops are constructed from single strands of full-width high-tensile nylon for excellent support; breathable mesh shells and wicking linings manage moisture
● Lightweight aluminum Forged Speed Adjust buckle at the waist is prethreaded for quick and secure 1-handed operation; buckle is easy to adjust yet won't slip when climbing
● trakFIT leg adjustments feature simple slide adjusters along the leg-loop webbing; trakFIT is quick and easy to adjust and requires no doubling back
● 4 extra-large, pressure-molded polyethylene gear loops are reinforced with nylon webbing to provide excellent racking space with high strength
● Abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric
● Rear elastic straps on the Black Diamond Siren harness adjust easily and can be released
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.