The legend continues with the MSR WhisperLite™ Universal backpacking stove. The trail-worthy stove gives you the option to burn nearly any fuel source, including white gas and isobutane-propane.
● From BACKPACKER 2012 Editors’ Choice Awards: “For years, we’ve been hunting for a multifuel stove that burns both liquid gas and canister fuel, burns them equally well, …
● … and easily converts from one mode to another. The Universal is that stove—and possibly the last one you’ll need to buy.”
● WhisperLite Universal burns a variety of fuels available worldwide—it runs on white gas, kerosene, unleaded gasoline and isobutane-propane canisters (sold in REI stores)
● Simply swap out 1 of 3 self-cleaning Shaker Jets™ and 1 of 2 source couplers to match your fuel source and you're ready to cook
● Boils 1 liter of water in only 3 min. 30 sec. when using white gas and 3 min. 45 sec. when using an isobutane-propane canister
● Stove allows excellent control of simmering when you're burning isobutane-propane and good control when burning white gas
● Aluminum mixer tube, stainless-steel legs and a smart design keep the weight down to 11.5 oz.
● Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove
● Includes a stand for inverting isobutane-propane canisters for better cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of each canister
● Also includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions and storage sack
● MSR WhisperLite Universal backpacking stove requires an MSR fuel bottle and fuel or an isobutane-propane canister for operation (both sold separately)
● Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
● Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.