The women-specific REI Traverse 30 daypack is a great choice for day hikes and short adventures.
● Largely made from 100% recycled PET polyester fabric, each pack keeps twenty-four 16-oz. plastic bottles out of landfills!
● Post-consumer recycled PET polyester is tough enough to endure the daily grind
● Women-specific fit features shoulder straps positioned close together and an anatomic shape through bust area
● Free-Flow egg crate foam back panel is designed to improve body contact comfort, with channels for air circulation to keep your back cool and dry
● Contoured, padded shoulder straps and waistbelt wrap around to offer comfortable support under pack load
● Removable high-density polyethylene framesheet supports heavy loads and protects your back from bulky or pointy items
● Panel-loading pack has 2 top zippered pockets that allow room for organizing small items such as sunglasses, hat, gloves, ID and keys
● Twin vertical zippered front pockets provide storage for important items such as multitool, headlamp and compass
● Mesh pocket on waistbelt provides storage for often-accessed essentials; lash points on other side of hipbelt wing provide spot to secure GPS or camera case
● Internal sleeve accommodates the hydration reservoir of your choice (not included); dual exit ports allow drinking tube to be routed on either side of pack
● Side mesh pocket creates convenient storage and on-the-go access to water bottle, sunscreen, snacks or small electronics
● Front of pack features lash points and twin ice axe loops, giving you the option to strap on bulky gear
● Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying
● Built-in raincover stows in bottom compartment
● Special buy