The REI Organic Merino Wool Hiker II socks offer a great fit ideal for hiking and backpacking.
● Organic merino wool is produced according to USDA standards for sustainable agriculture
● Wool works to help maintain a comfortable temperature whether it is hot, cold or in between
● Wool also receives a chlorine-free shrink-resistance treatment, so socks won't shrink in the laundry
● Recycled nylon and polyester yarns boost durability; Lycra® spandex adds stretch and shape retention
● Women-specific design is shaped to deliver a comfortable, supportive fit
● Reinforced heels and toes extend the life of your socks while seamless toe closures provide maximum comfort
● Seconds; item has minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect product performance
Made in USA.