The Mammut Lucido TX1 headlamp is ideal for alpine use, thanks to long light range and loads of features.
● Cutting-edge Lucido lighting technology gives the Mammut Lucido TX1 headlamp excellent efficiency and versatility for use while skiing, biking and climbing
● High-quality Total Reflex Optics lens focuses light efficiently and evenly across your field of vision for excellent peripheral vision
● HiFlux 1-watt LED in the center blasts a bright beam up to 105m; 2 superbright LEDs provide excellent floodlight performance
● High and Mid floodlight settings offer 14m and 7m of illumination, respectively, with up to 180 hrs. of battery life on low
● Activate all 3 LEDs in Speedlight mode for long- and close-range lighting
● Floodlight dispersion angles are designed to match your peripheral vision, thereby reducing dark spots
● Switchlock mechanism protects the lens from impact and prevents light from accidentally being turned on while in your pack
● 3 red LEDs located on the battery pack provide visibility from behind—great for group climbing trips and nighttime bike rides
● Red LEDs also indicate battery power; 3 blinks for full power, 2 for medium and 1 for low
● Operates on 3 AA batteries, included
Please note: Mammut products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.