The Patagonia MiniMass messenger bag is a downsize courier bag that holds a day's essentials but still allows you to stay light and move freely.
● It's sized to hold the basics: lunch, phone, keys, a book or 2, and a stuffable rain shell
● Main flap opens to largest compartment which houses 1 drop pocket, 1 mesh pocket, 1 padded electronics pocket, 3 pen slots and a discrete and secure zippered pocket
● Interior drop pocket secures with hook and loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
● Large weather-shedding front flap sports a zip pocket, reflective panel and a mount for a bike light (sold separately); includes a side-mounted exterior water bottle pocket
● Pocket on flap has a moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
● Patagonia MiniMass features a fully adjustable, no-slip shoulder strap and top-side carry handle
● Made of tough, lightweight 600-denier recycled polyester with a slick 200-denier polyester liner; both are coated with polyurethane
● Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to repel moisture and stains
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.