Get rolling on big wheels with the Cannondale Trail SL 29er 5 mountain bike, a fun, responsive, big-wheeled hardtail that flows down singletrack with smile-inducing grace.
● 6061 aluminum Trail SL 29er frame features a relaxed geometry for a stable, predictable ride; oversize headtube improves strength, stiffness and enhances handling performance
● Oversize 1.5 in. headtube enhances strength, rigidity and steering precision
● Rear stays are shaped to enhance comfort by damping vibration and lessening the impacts of bumps
● RST Deuce 29 TNL suspension fork soaks up obstacles with 80mm of travel and lets you lock out suspension when it's not needed
● All-Shimano drivetrain features intuitive Altus trigger shifters and responsive Acera rear derailleur to deftly move through the 24 gear combinations
● Promax mechanical disc brakes provide stout deceleration when needed
● Kenda Small Block 8 tires provide grippy rolling performance
● Platform pedals accept most types of shoes
● Specs on the Cannondale Trail SL 29er 5 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.