The comprehensive Backpacking Washington offers 70 of the finest overnight and multiday routes in the state.
● Author: Craig Romano
● Softcover; 301 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
● The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2011
● Backpacking Washington rates trips with a a 1 - 5 in difficulty and 1 - 5 in quality (no hike is less spectacular than a 3!)
● At-a-glace planner offers suggested campsites
● Topographic maps provide a sense of each hike
● Icons indicate trails for older kids, dogs, wildflower lovers, history buffs or solitude seekers
● Offers information on permits, flora and fauna, trail etiquette and more
Made in USA.