Marker Griffon B110 downhill ski bindings help steer powder skis into the best stashes time and time again.
● Similar in the design to the Jester binding, the Marker Griffon B110 downhill ski bindings are built to accommodate young and lightweight skiers, starting at 80 lbs.
● Composite toe and heel cups keep binding weight to a minimum yet are still designed with a wide footprint for excellent performance on fat skis
● Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting pattern create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
● Triple Pivot Elite toe has high energy absorption to prevent prerelease
● Lightweight Inter-Pivot heel focuses power in the direction of the boot sole and offers superior holding power and energy transfer
● Freeride brake ensures adequate clearance when skiing backward
● Excellent boot-to-binding contact delivers direct power transmission to the ski
● Heel is designed without pull-out screws to maximize durability
● Stainless-steel antifriction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
● Antifriction device adjusts to the height of alpine boots
● 110mm brake fits many powder skis
● Mounting configuration of the Marker Griffon B110 downhill ski bindings requires a 76mm minimum ski width
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.