The K2 A.M.P. Rictor skis with bindings are high-performance adventure skis that excel on all aspects of the mountain and in all snow conditions.
● These skis work well if you're sticking to the groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
● Aspen-and-paulownia wood core is inherently strong and durable, and it produces a smooth, natural flex
● Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the wood core to provide vibration damping and powerful responsiveness
● Shock-absorbent secondary core works as a high-performance damping system, and a precisely placed zinc insert helps further reduce unwanted vibrations
● All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
● Progressive sidecut has different curve shapes along different parts of the ski—more aggressive in the tip, less aggressive in the tail
● The progressive sidecut results in confident, quick turn initiation in hard snow and easy release in crud and powder
● Hybritech sidewalls blend the performance characteristics of sidewalls with the forgiving flex of cap construction in the tip and tail
● Hybritech offers responsiveness and power underfoot and maintains smooth initiation and easy exits from turns
● Marker K2/MX 12.0 integrated binding system transfers power directly to the ski for unmatched precision and control during aggressive descents
● Lightweight Marker Inter-Pivot heel acts over a wide surface area, transferring power directly to ski's edges for excellent carving performance
● Imbedded hubs in the core of the ski are 50mm apart, decreasing the distance between the binding and ski edge to enhance performance
● Lightweight toe piece offers excellent contact with boots for today's wide skis, and a short profile enhances flex and backward release
● Stainless-steel anti-friction device allows essential boot movement even if your soles are slightly worn or dirty
● Binding features DIN 4 - 12 release settings
● K2 suggests using the A.M.P. Rictor skis for 50% ungroomed and 50% groomed skiing
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.