Burton Mission bindings are no-nonsense streetfighters for the shredder who's riding whatever and whenever instead of working overtime to buy some blinged-out binding.
● With the Mission forget-it's-there fit, you'll have the freedom to float, spin, stomp and lap the lifts until last call
● Ergonomically-canted, cored highbacks eliminate hardware to save weight; forward lean and highback rotation adjust independently of each other for a precise fit
● Highbacks feature Over The Top padding, offering extra cushioning to eliminate pressure points
● Short-glass fiber/nylon baseplates feature gapless EVA toe and heel pads; adjustable toe ramps reduce toe drag and increase responsiveness
● FullBED™ cushioning covers the entire baseplate, and shock-absorbent damping pads eat up vibrations, sudden impacts and rough terrain so you don't have to
● Superstrap™ ankle straps feature precurved spines molded to match the shape of your feet and ankles; gel padding dials in comfort
● Gettagrip capstrap toe straps feature a slim, 3D design; rubber material grips boot toes for a secure, locked-down fit
● Smooth Glide™ buckles with polished, chrome-plated aluminum levers and quick-release gates are strong and easy to grab for quick closure and release
● Multiple ankle and toe strap locations; tool-free telescoping adjusts strap length in seconds
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.