The Black Diamond Speed 40 pack offers strippable, lightweight performance that excels during fast alpine forays.
● reActive™ suspension is optimized to carry light loads over long distances
● Thermoformed back panel is vented for enhanced air circulation
● SwingArm™ shoulder straps move in concert with a hiker’s stride or a climber’s reach by sliding through the bottom of the pack with a low-friction cable and housing
● Shoulder straps are linked to the other by the cable which helps maintain an even, balanced load across the shoulders
● Removable, padded hipbelt has a floating, pass-through design that flexes smoothly and allows comfortable mobility in all directions
● 4mm aluminum frame and framesheet offer stripped-down performance
● Removable top pocket lets you pare down weight when you're heading for the top; main compartment features a roll-top closure and internal skirt
● Internal pocket holds hydration reservoir (sold separately) and provides hands-free drinking on the trail
● Side compression straps secure and stabilize both large and small loads
● The Black Diamond Speed 40 pack features IceLink™ tool loops, a 3-point haul system and welded crampon patch
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Mexico.