These Hedgehog III GTX XCR hiking shoes from The North Face offer lightweight construction, a stout, supportive fit and waterproof protection to keep feet as happy as a hedgehog on the trail.
● Synthetic leather uppers with nylon mesh panels are flexible, lightweight and durable for breathable, comfortable use on the trail
● Reinforced toe boxes and molded rubber heel counters protect uppers from abrasion; gusseted and padded tongues keep out debris and add comfort
● Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® XCR® inserts with wicking nylon linings offer waterproof protection while allowing your moisture vapor to escape
● Removable EVA footbeds feature forefoot and heel cushioning pads and built-up heels for enhanced support
● Dual-density EVA midsoles deliver all-day cushioning and shock absorption; heels feature a stiffened cradle to help center the heel and enhance stabilty
● Thermoplastic urethane shank plates add torsional rigidity and protection from uneven terrain
● The Hedgehog III GTX XCR hiking shoes feature aggressive Vibram® rubber outsoles to supply dependable traction on uneven terrain
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.