The Mountain Hardwear BMG 105 pack is designed to meet the needs of professional guides and long-haul climbers. It handles huge, heavy loads with ease.
● Alpine suspension offers great stability, comfort and load support; FitLock hipbelt provides a custom fit to ensure comfort under heavy loads
● Removable horizontal stay behind hipbelt enhances load transfer
● Skirt extension on the main compartment adds up to 625 cu. in. of carrying capacity when needed
● Removable top lid has webbing loops on top and a rope strap underneath; FlapTop design preserves the pack's weather resistance and compressibility, even without the top lid
● Compression straps with glove-friendly buckles secure overloads, effectively shrink the pack to minimal volume, and tuck away inside the front panel pocket when not in use
● Zippered BigMouth lower compartment provides a wide-mouth opening for easy access; sleeping pad straps can be stowed to reduce clutter when not needed
● Roomy front pocket provides quick access to often needed items; durable Dyneema® front panel offers lash points for mountaineering gear