Designed specifically for natural running, the Vibram FiveFingers Bikila LS running shoes offer a near-barefoot experience and a custom, snug fit thanks to a quick-lace system.
● Uppers created using coconut fiber, polyurethane and nylon create light but tough outer shells that hug your feet and keep debris out
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural running motion; thermoplastic urethane toe bumpers enhance protection
● Quick-lace closure system and locking buckle allows for a comfortable custom fit with just 1 easy pull
● Antibacterial treatment helps deter odors
● Moisture-wicking nylon covers 3mm polyurethane insoles to provide comfort and cushioning underfoot, with special emphasis under the ball of the foot
● Outsole traction pods follow the curves of feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 rubber
● 3M reflective hits increase your visibility low light
● Recommended for running, fitness training and light trekking
● In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, begin use of these shoes gradually and increase over time
● Vibram FiveFingers Bikila LS running shoes are machine washable in cold water; air dry only, away from sun or heat source
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe on each foot; use the longer of the 2 lengths with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.