Designed for cross-training, the FiveFingers KMD Sport multisport shoes take the popular KSO and introduce a friction-reducing footbed to enhance comfort.
● Stretchy uppers hug feet and offer quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
● Adjustable instep and heel straps secure with rip-and-stick closures to provide a snug, supportive fit
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to help deliver a natural motion
● AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment helps control odor development
● Seamless 2mm polyurethane footbeds reduce friction underfoot; EVA arch shanks help provide light support
● 4mm Vibram outsoles are made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 rubber and feature traction pods that follow the contours of your feet and toes for enhanced traction
● Recommended for running and fitness; in order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
● The Vibram FiveFingers KMD Sport shoes are machine washable in cold water; air dry only
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.