Light and supportive, the Chaco Z/2 Yampa men's water sandals bring back the classic Colorado outsole design for excellent performance in aquatic environs.
● Adjustable polyester strapping system uses pull-through design to give you a secure fit while avoiding the bulkiness of extra buckles and straps
● Polyester webbing dries faster than nylon, maintaining a uniform fit in all conditions; adjustable toe loops add extra measure of security
● Shaped polyurethane footbeds/midsoles features a gender-specific design along with heel risers, heel cups and extra arch support for lasting pronation control
● Toss into washing machine for easy cleaning or clean by hand with scrub brush, baking soda and water; avoid bleach and air dry
● Vibram® Yampa nonmarking rubber outsoles feature 2-3mm lugging and water drainage channeling, much like the classic Colorado outsole
● The men's Z/2 Yampa sandals can be resoled for a lasting relationship and easing of environmental stress