The Petzl Corax climbing harness has an all-purpose design that makes it suitable for rock climbing and mountaineering.
● Harness construction distributes pressure to keep you comfortable while climbing; waistbelt and leg loops are lined with breathable mesh to ensure comfort in warm temperatures
● Waistbelt features 2 DoubleBack buckles that easily adjust and center the harness; DoubleBack buckles allow adjustments while maintaining the correct double-back configuration
● Leg loops feature DoubleBack buckles, which can be undone, allowing the leg loops to drop out of the way for quick entry/exit while wearing crampons, plastic boots or skis
● Green belay loop easily identifies the connection point for your belay device (sold separately); loop has reinforced tie-in points to resist wear
● Includes 2 rigid gear loops toward the front and 2 flexible gear loops in back for racking gear; flexible gear loops won't interfere with a backpack
● 4 slots on the waistbelt accommodate the Petzl Caritool ice screw holder (sold separately)
● The Petzl Corax climbing harness is available in 2 sizes and it is easily adjustable, ensuring a comfortable fit
● Size 1 fits waist 23.5 - 35.5 in., leg 19 - 22.5
● Size 2 fits waist 29.5 - 41 in., leg 22 - 26.5 in.
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.