Sitting squarely at the intersection of comfort and convenience, the REI Grand Tour 85 travel pack has an adjustable suspension system and a removable daypack.
● Suspension system features adjustable torso length and padded shoulder straps, waistbelt and back panel for added support
● Main-panel zipper is oriented for easy access to gear while pack is upright
● Panel-loading daypack zips on/off main pack easily; daypack's main compartment features 2 interior pockets
● Daypack offers an integrated organizer panel, exterior bottle pockets and back panel security pocket; interior neoprene pocket fits most 13 in. laptop computers
● Travel pack's main compartment has zippered panel opening with lockable zipper sliders (locks sold separately)
● Interior compression straps prevent clothes from shifting; exterior compression straps stabilize the load for jostle-free carrying
● Zippered bottom compartment on main pack provides extra storage for clothes or gear; adjustable divider creates a sleeping bag compartment
● Side mesh pocket on main pack allows additional storage of 1-liter water bottle
● Daisy chains on front of main pack and daypack let you clip on extra gear
● Shoulder harness adjusts easily to fit those with torso lengths from 17 to 21 in.
● Side and top handles with foam padding enhance carrying comfort
● Dual aluminum stays provide support
● Daypack volume is 915 cu. in., plus main bag volume of 4,409 cu. in. for a total volume of 5,324 cu. in.
● Integrated cover protects pack when checked as baggage and doubles as a raincover
● REI Grand Tour 85 travel pack is constructed of 420-denier nylon twill for exceptional durability
● This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).