Updated for 2010, the Black Diamond Apollo lantern is brighter than the previous version yet still features a dimming switch so you can set the lighting for nighttime cooking and reading.
● DoublePower LED with frosted globe creates bright, non-glaring light; dual reflectors effectively capture and distribute light
● LED puts out 80 lumens on high and 10 lumens on low; illuminates an area approximately 45 ft. in diameter on high
● Fine-tune your lighting needs with the dimming switch—simply hold down the on/off button to activate dimmer
● Collapsible legs fold down and adjust to uneven terrain; legs fold up for compact transport
● Small LED lights indicate battery status; green indicates 50% - 99% battery life, yellow indicates less than 50% and red indicates less than 25%
● Innovative double-hook hanging system on top provides a simple and secure thread-through or clip-in attachment point for string, fabric loops or branches
● Operates on 4 AA alkaline batteries or the Black Diamond NRG rechargeable battery kit, both sold separately
● 4 AA batteries provide 60 hrs. of use on low and 15 hrs. on high
● Integrated charger port accepts NRG wall charger so you can recharge batteries without removing them from the lantern
Specs based on manufacturer's information.
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.