Sharpen your cycling performance with the Garmin Edge® 500, a lightweight GPS-based cycling computer for performance-driven cyclists.
● Low-profile bike mount attaches easily to your stem or handlebar; high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction calculates your position
● Edge 500 measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and records this data for your review
● For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 500 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation
● Courses feature helps you compare successive rides over the same route; other features include Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings
● Once your ride is done, use the included USB cable to connect Edge 500 to your computer and the internet to analyze your performance
● With a simple click, you can join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts through Garmin Connect™, a 1-stop website for data analysis and sharing
● Package includes Edge 500 GPS unit, bike mount, AC charger, USB cable, owner's manual on disk and a quick-start manual
● Please note: the Edge 500 does not come with a cadence sensor, though is capable of tracking cadence with a cadence sensor (sold separately)
● Also note: to track heart rate, a separate ANT+ heart rate strap must be purchased (see relateds)
Please note: Garmin products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.