Offering a highly stable platform, the Marker Squire B110 alpine ski bindings bring lightweight versatility to freeriders.
● Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting pattern create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
● Triple Pivot Compact toe absorbs high levels of energy to prevent prerelease
● Hollow Linkage heel saves weight and increases stiffness by using a hollow, aluminum axle
● Excellent boot-to-binding contact optimizes power transmission to the ski; toe height is adjustable
● Stainless-steel antifriction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
● 110mm brake fits most all-mountain wide skis and some powder skis; brake is designed to offer extra clearance when skiing backward
● Mounting configuration requires a 76mm minimum ski width
● Marker Squire B110 is built to accommodate skiers ranging from 65 to 240 lbs.
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.