The women's Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport multisport shoes blend previous FiveFingers KSO designs into a nimble, versatile platform with low-profile traction.
● Uppers made of synthetic and coconut fiber fit low on feet and offer great breathability and durable performance; stretch-mesh panels help keep debris and grit out
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
● Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
● AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment to help control odors
● 4mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
● Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram outsoles made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber offer enhanced traction on a variety of surfaces
● Recommended for light trekking, trail and road running, cross training, CrossFit, walking and travel
● In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
● Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.