Vibram FiveFingers Bikila running shoes are designed specifically for a more natural running experience, offering barefooted feel and efficiency with the protection and traction of a Vibram sole.
● Thin, abrasion-resistant polyamide stretch fabric fits low on feet and offers quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural running motion; thermoplastic urethane toe bumpers supply enhanced protection
● Instep straps secure with a rip-and-stick closure to provide a secure, supportive fit; padded collars up the comfort level
● AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment helps deter odors
● Dri-lex® moisture-wicking nylon covers a 3mm polyurethane insole to provide comfort and cushioning underfoot, especially under the ball of the foot
● 4mm Vibram outsoles feature anatomically contoured traction pods that follow the contours of your feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
● 3M® reflective hits increase your visibility low light
● Recommended for running, fitness training and light trekking
● In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
● Machine washable in cold water; air dry only, away from sun or heat source
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe on each foot; use the longer of the 2 lengths with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.