The Vibram FiveFingers KSO women's multisport shoes provide the freedom of bare feet with the grip and protection of a Vibram sole.
● Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
● Thin, abrasion-resistant polyamide stretch fabric fits low on feet and offers quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
● Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
● Footbeds feature AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment to help control odors
● 2mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
● Vibram soles are designed to follow the contours of your feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
● Razor siping on soles provides sure grip on wet and slippery surfaces
● Recommended for light trekking, climbing, canyoneering, running, fitness training, travel and most water sports
● May help you feel an increased sense of balance, expanded range of motion and improved posture
● In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
● Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
● To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Please note: Vibram products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.