From the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flash-bang of an afternoon thunderstorm in the mountains, the women's new Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is built to protect in bad conditions.
● H2No waterproof breathable barrier maximizes protection in very wet conditions; it blocks wind and water on the outside yet allows perspiration to esacpe
● Torrentshell keeps the wearer warm, dry and comfortable
● 2-way adjustable hood with laminated brim rolls down and stows away; microfleece-lined neck and chin enhance comfort and protection
● Full-length front zipper features both and interior and exterior stormflaps
● Pit zips include stormflaps and water-resistant zippers
● Drawcord hem and self-fabric rip-and-stick cuff closures
● Handwarmer pockets; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
● Regular fit
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.