The colorful Jetboil Flash cooking system surely wins some style points, but don't be caught thinking that's all there is to it. This good-looking stove is loaded with functionality.
● Winner of the Backcountry Magazine 2010 Editors' Choice Award, the Jetboil Flash is perfect for making hot drinks and whipping up a quick meal
● An innovative thermochromic temperature indicator is integrated into the 3 stripes on the colorful neoprene cozy to show you when the cup contents are hot
● When the indicator starts to turn orange you know your water is getting warm and will be boiling before long
● Flash features a translucent drink-though lid that lets you check on the contents of the cup so you'll know precisely when your water begins to boil; lid is BPA free
● Translucent measuring cup with easy-to-read lines unsnaps from the bottom of the cooking cup, giving you a convenient tool for preparing meals and hot drinks
● Same as the original Jetboil Personal Cooking system, the Flash integrates the personal cooking cup and stove for fast setup and compact storage
● FluxRing® heat exchanger on the bottom of the cooking cup creates excellent fuel efficiency
● Adjustable-flame burner is housed in a windscreen, reducing heat loss when a breeze picks up
● Wire valve bail allows for easy flame adjustment and simmer control even while wearing gloves
● Stove burner and cooking cup twist together to create a single convenient system for cooking; disconnect the stove burner and cooking cup for storage
● Piezo igniter reliably sparks the stove to life with a simple push of the button; piezo is integrated into the burner for improved protection from bumps and knocks
● Stove burner and 110g fuel canister (sold separately) stow inside the cup; lid snaps shut for storage
● Anodized aluminum 1-liter cooking cup provides excellent heat transfer and cleans up fast
● Neoprene cozy on the cooking cup stays in place during cooking without melting, thereby increasing heat retention and efficiency
● Sewn-on tunnel pocket on the cozy holds your utensils or Jetboil hanging kit (sold separately)
● Stainless-steel pot support adds stability, allowing use of the 1.5-liter Jetboil pot or other pots and fry pans (sold separately) for greater cooking versatility
● Included stabilizer attaches to a fuel canister, widening the overall stove base to enhance stability
● Total system weight is 15.25 oz.: stove weighs 6 oz. and cooking cup with lid weighs 9.25 oz.
● Because this stove system has a capacity of less than 1 liter, the average boil time specification represents the time required to do 2 separate boils of 0.5 liter of water
Please note: We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.