Outland mid-height waterproof shoes are multisport shoes with performance hiking outsoles to get you from the outlying regions to the urban jungle.
● Supple, supportive and waterproof nubuck/dura leather uppers have protective rubber toe bumpers and injection-molded heel counters and side bumpers
● Waterproof leather bellows tongues provide a superior fit and allow ventilation; narrow webbing lacing eyelets offer firm instep security
● Waterproof laminates and polyester linings offer weather protection and disperse moisture quickly; taped seams and stitching add protection
● Anatomic footbeds offer precision comfort and moisture management
● Compression-molded EVA footframes with Air Cushion® heel pockets provide cushioning, stability and durability
● Molded nylon arch shanks supply torsional stability on uneven terrain
● Aggressive Vibram® Multi-Traction Plus™ outsoles feature sticky TC5+ rubber and deep lugs for stability and braking on various surfaces
Please note: Merrell products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.