Petzl Luna women's climbing harness delivers a feminine fit for superb comfort on long alpine routes with its shaped Frame Construction technology.
● Amateur to expert climbers who enjoy mountaineering, glacier travel and long alpine rock and ice routes will enjoy the nimble comfort of Luna
● Engineered to fit women right with a women-specific waistbelt, proportioned leg loops and proportioned rise between waistbelt and leg loops
● Frame Construction design uses webbing tape along waistbelt and leg loops for strength and support, while area between tape distributes weight evenly
● Design allows for increased ventilation and comfort on warmer days; polyester webbing tape won't absorb moisture and is highly abrasion resistant
● Polyethylene/EVA foam padded waistbelt and leg loops are extra resilient for lasting comfort
● Perforations in foam along with woven polyester 3D air mesh lining aid in ventilation and fast drying, while reducing weight and chafing
● DoubleBack buckle system provides an extra margin of safety by allowing adjustments while maintaining the correct double-back configuration
● Offset waist buckle keeps the belay area clear of obstructions; one-handed buckle adjustments assist in getting the harness on and off easily
● Safety-colored green belay loop with tie-in illustration and reinforced tie-in points help reduce tie-in errors and increase strength
● High-strength mono-filament nylon mesh on exterior harness faces aids in load distribution and provides excellent abrasion resistance
● Droppable seat makes it easy to answer nature's call while remaining tied in to rope; haul loop on back and tool slot on belt
● Two molded, rigid gear loops on the sides and two backpack-friendly soft gear loops on back help keep gear organized and reduce pressure points
● Deluxe reusable mesh storage pouch included
● Small fits waist 23.5 - 28 in., leg 18.5 - 22.5 in.
● Medium fits waist 26.5 - 32 in., leg 20.5 - 24.5 in.
● Large fits waist 29 - 35 in., leg 22.5 - 26.5 in.
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.