It's a beast! This cavernous-capacity wheeled duffel bag is now updated with features that make it expedition-worthy for dependable gear hauling.
● Main bag features a large U-shaped opening for easy access and a separate top zip compartment for wet clothes and dirty boots
● Rugged wheels roll smoothly and quietly over parking lots, carpets and uneven terrain
● Telescoping handle lets you pull the duffel with ease
● Four interior zippered pockets to organize and separate small essentials
● Small exterior side zip pocket allows quick stashing of last-minute items such as multi-tool, toothbrush and journal
● Beefy high-density foam-padded main carry handles for traditional duffel-style carrying
● Top and side compression straps cinch the load tight, helping to stabilize the gear and increase content's security
● Padded grab-handles at each end allow quick two-person grabbing and hucking from ground to car, train or boat
● Rigid high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panel supports bag when rolling; bottom bumper allows bag to stand when parked
● Zippers on main compartment are lockable for added security (locks sold separately)
Most airlines allow carry-on baggage no larger than 22 x 14 x 9 in. While those measurements need not be exact, length plus width plus height cannot exceed 45 in. This is subject to change, so check your airline for actual size restrictions.