For the international backpacking gourmet, the multi-fuel MSR DragonFly stove has the most adjustable flame of any liquid fuel burning stove.
● Lightweight pump is easy to adjust and is durable
● Pump features a poppet valve so it won't leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
● 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame
● Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
● Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet
● Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside MSR cook sets, sold separately
● Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
● MSR DragonFly backpacking stove requires MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
● Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
Runs on white gas, kerosene, jet fuel and unleaded automobile fuel. Please note: automobile fuel will clog the stove much quicker than the other fuels and should only be used if other fuels are not available. We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.